Introducing Freeport: The city of adventure
Freeport is the first licensed CRPG of the tabletop system by the same name. We aim to explore the question: "What if you had a magic table that displayed what the Dungeon Master was describing while you tabletopped?"
The game will be distinct from other CRPG's in a number of ways:
- Virtual Playspace, a customizable attic with a table where the gameplay takes place
- Virtual Dungeon Master, who you can interact with, ask questions to, etc
- Morphable, Paintable, Miniatures that you can customize to your liking
- Anything that is a real object when you tabletop will be a virtual object in the game; character sheets, quest logs, dice, etc.
Genre: Turn-Based Tactical RPG
Release Date: Out Now (iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Linux)
You'll like this game if you like: Final Fantasy Tactics, Hero Quest & other board games, X-Com
Synopsis: Dungeon Crawlers is a game designed to explore the fun and funny concept of what "Ghostbusters" might've looked like if it were set in a dungeon. It's a turn-based strategy game that is easily accessible. Don't expect to dive too deep into statistics and weapons types here. The interface is highly streamlined. This game is all about launching and playing, but still being demanding and challenging to even the most seasoned of turn-based vets.
- Some small joystick issues are affecting the linux port. Nothing that stops you from playing.
THE ORIGINAL DUNGEON CRAWLERS
Launched: January, 2012
Dungeon Crawlers HD
Out NOW on iOS
Android Launch: May 14th
Steam: June 1st